Learn more about this relatively undefined COVID-19 trend
Why students tend to be more in-tune with finer UI details
Our Recent Posts Section Below features posts primarily written as responses to client questions or certain keywords. It’s not the most organized content, but feel free to read through it if you’d like.
- Online Career Fair Platform BenefitsIntroduction Online career fair platforms offer an alternative means for recruiters and students to connect. Although the experience may be different from an in-person fair, online career fair platforms provide several benefits beyond what a traditional in-person fair offers. If you are new to online career fairs, you can learn more about them in our… Continue reading Online Career Fair Platform Benefits
- Email Templates For Following Up With Candidates After A Virtual Job FairWhether you’re hosting a physical career fair or a virtual career fair, reaching out to potential candidates after a career fair is crucial in making your candidates feel valued and respected. Before we dive into templates that you can use for these emails, here are a few pointers to remember when communicating with candidates after… Continue reading Email Templates For Following Up With Candidates After A Virtual Job Fair
- University Orientations in 2021 at a GlanceIntro 2021 might arguably be a stranger year than 2020, when it comes to university orientations. Sure, 2020 was a fiasco, as Orientation directors rushed to change their format from physical to virtual. But at least it was painfully clear that events HAD to be virtual. 2021 presents a strange conundrum where it seems like… Continue reading University Orientations in 2021 at a Glance
- Virtual New Student Orientation StrategiesIntroduction The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated the adoption of virtual engagement strategies and forced orientation coordinators to explore new means of hosting their programs and activities. Today, most new student orientations now have virtual components that allow students to engage with programming digitally and build new connections amongst peers. The following are strategies that you can… Continue reading Virtual New Student Orientation Strategies
- Are virtual events better than physical events?When Hosting a Virtual Event might be better than a Physical Event We get this question a lot from university coordinators who started dabbling with virtual events due to COVID. Some see the results of their virtual event and wonder, “isn’t this just better than a physical event?“ The obvious answer is that it depends.… Continue reading Are virtual events better than physical events?
- How to Host a Hybrid EventDon’t know what a Hybrid Event is? Check out this Blog Post or this Wikipedia Article. Hybrid Events are one of the top 4 trends facing the event industry in 2021. Virtual events were the norm in 2020, but with COVID slowly looking like it’s behind us, many event administrators are looking to re-instate physical… Continue reading How to Host a Hybrid Event
- Orientation App Best PracticesIntroduction An orientation app is a great way to provide your orientation programming nowadays since incoming students are digital natives, many of whom have used mobile phones their whole lives. That said, the effectiveness of an orientation app is directly tied to how you implement your app. Considerations on the content you use as well… Continue reading Orientation App Best Practices
- Are Virtual Career Fairs Worth It, Post-COVID?Introduction The COVID-19 pandemic forced all recruitment events this past year to be hosted virtually. Whether they were networking receptions or large in-person career fairs, all recruiting events have adapted to a virtual format. However, as the rollout of vaccines continues, a natural question arises on the topic of virtual recruiting. Are virtual career fairs… Continue reading Are Virtual Career Fairs Worth It, Post-COVID?
- Benefits of an Orientation AppNowadays mobile phones and mobile content have become ubiquitous in our lives. Moreso in the lives of young students, mobile is the defacto way they consume content. An orientation app that houses all your orientation programming is a great way to better meet students where they are. Below, we look at the various benefits an… Continue reading Benefits of an Orientation App
- Virtual and Hybrid Event Trends for 2021Of all the years to pay attention to the latest event trends, 2021 is a particularly important one. Arguably, events were one of the most impacted parts of society by the COVID-19 pandemic, so its natural that in the coming years they’ll be re-thought and changed drastically. Below is a compilation of the biggest and… Continue reading Virtual and Hybrid Event Trends for 2021